We have talked about two great Mac imaging tools: (https://www.blackbagtech.com/) and https://sumuri.com/mac-forensics/.
So this is what I want you to do as a starting point.
- Research both tools.
- Do an cost comparison – how much would it cost for each person to be 100% ready for Mac forensics? What would the one-time costs look like and what would the renewal license each year look like?
- Do an comparison on whether these two vendors also offer training or certifications?
- Do you see anything else that you feel makes one vendor superior over the other?
- Could there be export restrictions that might prevent this being used in a country e.g. China?
- Do some research – what else might be a candidate and why?
Now that you are done – what would YOU recommend and why? Give me the bottom line!