In this assignment, you will discuss the etiology and treatment of your principal and secondary diagnoses for the following case study using a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources on etiology and a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources on treatment.
Your paper should have separate sections for the etiology of each principal and secondary diagnosis, therapeutic modalities for each principal and secondary diagnosis, justification of the selected therapeutic modalities for the disorders, application of the treatment for the disorders, and a reference page for your sources. Your citations and references should be in APA style, and your paper should be 8–10 pages in length.
Click here to read the second case study (Psychological Evaluation for Homer Brine).
Once you read the case, complete the following tasks:
- Identify a principal and secondary diagnosis for the assigned case study with rationale for each diagnosis.
- Describe multiple elements of the etiology for the principal and secondary diagnoses. Explain how the etiology contributed to each (principal and secondary) diagnosis.
- Identify a specific therapeutic modality for each principal and secondary diagnosis.
- Apply therapeutic modality to treat each of the principal and secondary diagnoses in the case study.
- Identify at least one differential (alternate) diagnosis for the principal and secondary diagnoses.
- Discuss key cultural factors that may influence diagnosis and treatment.
Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in-text and at the end of the document in the correct APA format.