Noah and Joan Arc live with their family in Dayton, OH. Noah’s Social Security number is###-##-#### Noah was born on February 22, 1982 and Joan was born on July 1, 1983. Both enjoy good health and eyesight. Noah owns and operates a pet store and Joan is a firefighter for the city of Dayton.
1. The Arcs have two children, a son named Billie Bob (Social Security number 598-01- 2345), born on March 21, 2010, and a daughter named Mary Sue (Social Security num- ber###-##-####, born on December 3, 2013.
2. Joan and Noah brought a folder of tax documents located on Pages D-3 to D-5.
3. Noah’s pet store is located at 1415 S. Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45409. The name of the store is ‘‘The Arc,’’ and its taxpayer identification number is ***** Since you handle Noah’s bookkeeping, you have printed the income statement from your Quickbooks software, shown on Page D-5.
Federal Income Tax Return Assignment
4. Noah and Joan paid the following amounts during the year (all by check): Political contributions Church donations (for which a written acknowledgment was received) Real estate taxes on their home Medical co-pays for doctor visits Mortgage interest for purchase of home Tax return preparation fees Credit card interest Automobile insurance premiums Uniforms for Joan $ 250 2,625 1,375 700 See Form 1098 (Page D-4) 350 220 600 125
5. Noah has a long-term capital loss carryover from last year of $2,375.
6. Noah and Joan own rental property located at***** Unit A, Dayton, OH 45409. The revenue and expenses for the year are as follows: Rental income Insurance Interest expense Property taxes Miscellaneous expenses Depreciation (the house was acquired in 1992) $13,800 575 6,870 1,000 700 3,000
Federal Income Tax Return Assignment
7. All members of the Arc household were covered for the entire year under health care insurance through Joan’s employer.
8. The Arcs paid Ohio general sales tax of $976 during the year.
You are to prepare their federal income tax return in good form, signing the return as the preparer. Do not complete an Ohio state income tax return. Make realistic assumptions about any missing data (addresses, etc.) that you may need. The following forms and schedules are required: Form 1040 Schedule A Schedule B Schedule C Schedule D Schedule E Schedule SE Form 2441 Form 8949 Qualified Dividends and Capital Gain Tax Worksheet.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.