One of your friends had a very serious medical emergency and had to go to the hospital for treatment. She was very upset because, upon her arrival, she was asked for her insurance card, which she did not have, and was transferred to another hospital. You had learned there was a law that was passed that made this type of treatment by a hospital illegal. However, before telling your friend opinion, you wanted to find out more about this law and whether it applied to her situation. Activity: Perform internet research on the EMTALA act and write up a report on whether you think the EMTALA was applicable in this situation.
- post at least an initial response totalling 300 words
- uses the APA method of citing when using any material to respond. You must include full website citations using the APA method.
- write out the question being asked before responding; even if there is only one question.
- relate response to professional/experience, where applicable;
- discuss the response to a question at a critical level, not just recitation of facts from material cited;
- use the APA method of citing when using any material to respond, including the textbook. If you use the textbook you must include the page number. If you are using material from a PowerPoint you need not include the slide number.
- write out the question being asked, before responding; even if there is only one question. If there are multiple questions the student must list each question and answer separately.
- compose responses that are grammatically correct this includes sentence structure and well as spelling, Get Health and Medical Help Today