- How would your NAB business work in terms of operations (production, inventory control, distribution, customer service, research, and development, etc.)?
- You will have to include all the equipment, technology and personnel listed in your NAB Company Portfolio from your business plan. The information is located under Note #2 in the portfolio.
- You must use the information from the NAB Portfolio first and then you can add to it.
Describe the day-to-day functions of your company (include the appropriate information from the NAB portfolio-notes # 1 and 2). Use numbers (cost) from the portfolio and your business plan as applicable.
- Production process: how will you produce the product
- Inventory control- how much inventory you will have
- Distribution- how will you distribute the product
- Customer service- how will you handle customers and returns
- Research and Development- how will you improve the product and how will you continue to search for new combinations/ flavors
- Etc. Get Business and Finance homework help today