If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with our services, we have a Refund Policy that covers a wide range of situations where the client can request money back and we are obliged to comply.
- Being charged twice guarantees a 100% refund on one of the transactions.
- Failing to find a suitable expert for the Client’s assignment, though such situation are rare, can happen. In this case, the client can request a 100% refund.
- In case we deliver the product after the due date, we will need to investigate the case to determine the validity of the claim. Please note that no refund will be issued if the delay occurred due to lack of crucial information. In case the delay was our oversight, a 100%refund will be issued.
- Failure to find a suitable expert for the revision will lead to a 15-50% refund, depending on the findings of the Manager on the case. Failure to deliver the revision in time will lead to a 15% refund.
- Failure to deliver a high-quality product will lead to a refund, however, the amount to be returned is determined by the manager after a thorough investigation.
- To receive a refund on the grounds of the product being plagiarized, a proof of un-originality is required.
- A refund can be requested no later than 10 days after the due date you indicated in the order form.
- Please note that no refund can be issued or processed with an open dispute.
Time It Takes To Process A Refund
It takes up to 10 business days for the Manager to process the refund request. In this time, they will investigate the case thoroughly to make sure that the request is valid and has every reason to be granted.